Tuesday 3 January 2017

Website Launch Of Cossack Beard Oil

It's taken a bit of doing, but we have finally got there!

The website is now up and running with all the links checked out, a few teething problems along the way, but it has all worked out fine so far.

The site finally went live this morning, no fanfares or caviar, just sat in a cold room due to the boiler breaking down last night at 4am!

At least the cold reminds me of Mother Russia, now that was cold! -38 with the wolves howling at night!

My wood burner would glow red hot at night, but with the bear skins thrown over my bed I was as warm as a rabbit in a stew! Is that not how you say it in the UK?

I miss those simple days, nostalgia is a wonderful thing, but it is a thing of the past, you cannot recreate it.

So onwards Comrades - the fight to enlighten all those who grow a beard has just begun.

We need to tell all those beardy folk how to nourish, care and handle one's finest asset.

With this blog and my infamous range of beard oils of "Freshly Dug Grave", "Black Sea" and "Citrus Mask" we can bring life to your beard where once I only brought death!

How times have changed!!

Some men build a legacy - I decided to grow mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment