Monday 16 January 2017

Having A Beard Is A Very Handy Thing To Have!

Having travelled the world many times over in my old job as a KGB secret agent, it was always a good job to blend in with the locals.

A beard is a great way to change your appearance, it can alter the shape of your face depending on whether you have a full on bushy beard or a neatly trimmed slimline one.

Here I am after spending some time in Beijing.



As you can see I take it very seriously, the art of blending in with one's surroundings is a must, to be a top secret agent!

I knew from an early age that I would always have a beard, it just seemed the natural thing to have!



So it was destiny that I joined the KGB and started my secret life. Having to blend in was always a challenge. But, as time went on I found it became second nature.  I became a master of disguise.

Here I am after spending some time in Cuba with some of my comrades.


I enjoyed Cuba. Rum is not as good as Vodka, but when in Rome!

Which reminds me - Italy, the hot house of fashion and football. Here I played for a while, I used it as an excuse to keep myself fit and healthy.


Over the years my beard has developed, as has my bone structure and body shape. Looking at me today you would never guess my past.

I miss the old days, so many stories to tell, maybe I will enlighten you all on here - who knows!

One thing is for sure - my legacy continues.............

For further information on my fabulous beard oils trot on over to www.cossackbeardoil.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment